X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest car, no power adder

Anyone know what's the fastest car, no turbo, no supercharger, no NOS?

(GTS-R has turbo, stock. Got one for sale for very good price now)

Unless ure looking for a 12-13 second car, most of the others have a turbo stock on them

Comment

Actually I screwed up it's probably gonna be srt viper gts u can get them running 9s only upgrading the engine, exhaust, transmission and intake

Comment

• roestreyev
        roestreyev commented
        Editing a comment
        that's what I think...Testing one right now...

Upgraded transmission + stage 2 Clatch & suspension + Pro weight reduction = FURAI running 8.9 👌😁

Comment

Furai is not turbo?

Comment

Hey Roe how you doing? I have a camaro ss (old version) that I was able to run a 9.8 with no mechanic boost, no turbo, no sc, but it does have NOS, however it's only tuned to 1648. So you might want to check that car out as well, plus in my opinion it's easy to launch and shift. I dont think Ive ran below a 10 with any other cars that are set to 1649, and that's slightly higher than that camaro. Others have listed the car(s) I would have suggested too, but I was just wondering why no NOS? Take care.

Comment

It's just a guess for upcoming turf wars event: We had Turbos only last time. This time is Super chargers only... Something tells me no adders is just around the corner... My GTS almost ready to test. Anyone has "no adder" ZR1?

Comment

Zr1 does good with no nos no sc no turbo. Doing middle 9 sec faster than a gts. I have both gts and zr1. The advantage of the gts with no stress is that u can perfectly launch and shift compared to zr1. But zr1 is faster. I have them also both maxed. Zr1 is definitely faster sc same as the gts sc set up. Zr1 does 8 sec no boost when maxed while my gts 8.2 8.3. Hope it helps

Comment

Originally posted by mCr08 View Post
                Zr1 does good with no nos no sc no turbo.
                How did you remove the stock supercharger?

Comment

• roestreyev
                  roestreyev commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ZR1 has no SC when you buy from showroom

Sorry i was thinking of gts )). With sc but no upgrade. Sorry just had hang overvwhen i posted it hahahaha

Comment

I just bought a zr1 from showroom, and it came pre-supercharged. I would think its odd if it didn't, because in real life they re stock supercharged. We are talking about the corvette zr1 right? If not then I misinterpreted.

Comment

• Mum5000
                    Mum5000 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Didn't know they came with a supercharger

Yeah its the corvette zr1 my bad

Comment

Mum5000, yes they do come sc'd if you check the event cars in the showroom for turf wars while the supercharged only event is on the zr1 is marked with a purple indicator. Likewise, I guess this is a good way to check out whether or not any other cars come sc'd or not.

Comment

So I guess GTS is fastest car, without NOS, Turbo or Supercharger...

Comment

What time were you able to pull?

Comment

Working...
                        X